- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 003 953 357) of Level 18, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (“Promoter”). Telephone: 02 8977 9700.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion opens on 05/06/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 02/07/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Spend $15 or more on any Canadian Club product in a single transaction at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”). Upon making their Qualifying Transaction, individuals will be provided a promotion card which will contain details on how to enter and a unique code (“Unique Code”), while stocks last. In the event a Unique Code is not automatically provided by a member of staff, it is the individual’s responsibility to request one; and
- Visit www.bottlemart.com.au/canadian-club-onsie (for Qualifying Transactions made at Bottlemart) or www.sipnsave.com.au/canadian-club-onesie (for Qualifying Transactions made at SipNSave), follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, age, email address and mobile number and their Unique Code), select their preferred onesie size (either S/M or L/XL) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- A participating store is any Bottlemart or SipNSave store in Australia (excluding TAS) that displays promotional material advertising the promotion (each a “Participating Store”).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent on Canadian Club products in excess of $15); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one (1) Unique Code per entry is permitted; (d) the same Unique Code cannot be used more than once; and (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) and Unique Code(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 04/07/2019 at 11am AEST. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.promoconditions.com.au/cc-onesie & www.bottlemart.com.au/canadian-club-onsie and www.sipnsave.com.au/canadian-club-onesie from 12/07/2019.
- The first two-hundred and fifty (250) valid entries drawn will each win a Canadian Club onesie valued at $79.95.
- Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to award the onesie size as specified on a winner’s initial entry form (either S/M or L/XL), the exact onesie size to be awarded will be subject to availability and will be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $19,987.50. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 08/10/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.bottlemart.com.au/canadian-club-onsie and www.sipnsave.com.au/canadian-club-onesie from 14/10/2019.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees,
the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and
excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry
or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their
receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- At the time of entry, entrants will be able to opt in to receive information from Bottlemart and SipnSave, each of whose privacy statements can be found here: http://www.bottlemart.com.au/privacy-policy or http://www.sipnsave.com.au/privacy-policy.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33073 ACT Permit No. TP19/02970 SA Permit No. T19/422